Friday 4 April 2014

Week 11 - Test 2

This was the 2nd last week of the course, and there was nothing new taught to us. This week was fully dedicated to Test 2.

On Monday, we went over some sample questions and solutions for preparation of the test. I personally found these very helpful.

To me the test was not very difficult, although I managed to get a poor mark. I believe I could not keep myself cool during the test, and that is what has caused me to do poor.

I did practice quite a lot from the past tests and exams before the test. In fact, I even solved the last question on the test (implementing an iterative version of the append method for the LinkedList class) quite comfortably at home. But however, I failed to deliver in the test. Actually I did a very small mistake in the loop in the answer to the question, and had to lose 4 out of 5 marks for that.

Overall, even though I did quite bad in the test, I am not too unhappy with myself because the mistakes I did were very pretty small. And I believe, this will make me even more careful and focused during other tests/exams in the future.

This week was not a very challenging one, and it ended with Dan going over the solutions for the test.

As Dan said, Exercise 4 (the final one) will be posted very soon. Looking forward to that and the final week of the course!

No comments:

Post a Comment