Friday 4 April 2014

Week 12 - Wrapup

So finally, this was the last week of the course. We didn't learn too many new things this week. As the title suggests, it was basically a review of what we learned throughout this course.

We had only two classes this week, and Dan talked about the structure of the final exam on the last class. I must say, it seemed very useful.

Moreover, we had to submit Exercise 4 this week. Like the other exercises, this was pretty easy as well. But I did need a bit of help at the beginning in trying to think of the algorithm for the max_node method. I went through our TA, Bryan's slides on binary search trees. They were extremely useful. Furthermore, I would like to add that Bryan is very good in explaining, and I found his lecture earlier this semester very helpful.

Just before writing this slog, I checked and found that all my tests for Exercise 4 passed! So this makes me get a perfect score on all the exercises! Yay!

We are now at the very end of the course and the only thing remaining is the final exam. The words "final exam" seem to scare me a lot because I have a feeling they are quite harder than the term tests.

For now, I have to keep calm and study, and make the most of the days before the exam. My main plan is to solve the past term tests and exams, go over the exercises, and solve the questions we were given on the tests this term. I don't really think it's a good idea to go over the readings or lecture slides anymore at this stage because we know everything by now. And all we need now is practice!

That's all I have for this week and this semester. I haven't really seen much feedback from other people till now. Please comment below if you have anything to say about my slogs. It was fun taking CSC148 this semester. Hope to see most of you in CSC207 and other courses in the future.


Good bye CSC148!

No comments:

Post a Comment